- Advanced Polymer Chromatography (APC)
- UPLC with UV Detection
- HPLC with RI, ELSD, Electrochemical, Fluorescence or Conductivity Detection
- HPLC or Prep Systems with UV Detection
- SFC and Convergence Chromatography (UPC2)
- Single Quadrupole Mass Detection
- Tandem Quadrupole (Triple Quadrupole )
- Time-of-flight Mass Spectrometry
- Amino Acids
- Gel Filtration
- Gel Permeation
- Ion Calibration
- QC Trace Metals
- Small Molecules
- Total Chlorine
- pH Buffers
- Quality Control (QC) Reference Material
- System Performance Standards and Reagents
Find Your Results
Whether you need to determine molecular weights, identify new compounds, monitor the effects of process or manufacturing changes, or troubleshoot customer and product support applications, Waters standards and reagents can help you enhance the efficiency and quality of your chemical analyses.
Waters instrumentation, standards, and sample preparation products are used for environmental analysis in laboratories throughout the world.
From QC testing of final product to meeting the demand for new products with additional nutritional value, food and beverage manufacturers face difficult challenges. Waters can help meet those challenges with standards and reagents that offer the sensitivity, reproducibility, and versatility required to ensure you can profitably manage laboratory requirements.