- Advanced Polymer Chromatography (APC)
- UPLC with UV Detection
- HPLC with RI, ELSD, Electrochemical, Fluorescence or Conductivity Detection
- HPLC or Prep Systems with UV Detection
- SFC and Convergence Chromatography (UPC2)
- Single Quadrupole Mass Detection
- Tandem Quadrupole (Triple Quadrupole )
- Time-of-flight Mass Spectrometry
- Amino Acids
- Gel Filtration
- Gel Permeation
- Ion Calibration
- QC Trace Metals
- Small Molecules
- Total Chlorine
- pH Buffers
- Quality Control (QC) Reference Material
- System Performance Standards and Reagents
Find Your Results
pH Buffers are directly traceable to NIST SRMs, mercury free, and guaranteed stable for at least one year.
The Quality Control (QC) Reference Material portfolio is a unique collection of standards and mixtures. These products allow the user to evaluate and benchmark their LC and LC-MS chromatography system before analysis of critical analytes.
Waters provides ready-to-use reagents that are prepared using the highest quality materials for all your critical analyses.