- Advanced Polymer Chromatography (APC)
- UPLC with UV Detection
- HPLC with RI, ELSD, Electrochemical, Fluorescence or Conductivity Detection
- HPLC or Prep Systems with UV Detection
- SFC and Convergence Chromatography (UPC2)
- Single Quadrupole Mass Detection
- Tandem Quadrupole (Triple Quadrupole )
- Time-of-flight Mass Spectrometry
- Amino Acids
- Gel Filtration
- Gel Permeation
- Ion Calibration
- QC Trace Metals
- Small Molecules
- Total Chlorine
- pH Buffers
- Quality Control (QC) Reference Material
- System Performance Standards and Reagents
Find Your Results
APC™ Calibration Standards eliminate the need to manually prepare custom standard calibration mixes, as ACQUITY APC Calibration Standards provide the right number of data points for the targeted MW range.
These standards and standards kits are used for the calibration and assessment of ACQUITY UPLC® System performance.
These standards and standards kits are used for the qualification and assessment of gas chromatography (GC) system performance.
The multi and individual components in these kits are used for set up, tuning, calibration, and sensitivity measurements on GC-MS detectors.
These kits can be used to provide calibration and assessment of various detectors including refractive index , conductivity, evaporative light scattering, fluorescence and electrochemical.
These standards and standards kits are used for the calibration and assessment of HPLC system performance.
These kits should be used to assess the performance of SFC or ACQUITY UPC2 Systems. There are multi-component and individual component kits.
These multi-component kits and individual standards are used for set-up, tuning, calibration, and sensitivity measurements on a MS single quadrupole detector.